Sunday, April 16, 2017

Starting a New Blog

I'm starting this blog to help me with my thoughts and to also help me through the grieving process of divorce.   Grieving you ask,  why?   Well, divorce is like a death.  It's a death to a relationship.  I've lost my best friend and the person I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with.    As we age and grow in a relationship, sometimes we grow in different directions.   I will always love my ex-husband, but I love the person I married.   Not the one I divorced.   Change in our relationship has not been good and we both wanted two different things out of life.

I'm sure there will be many tears as I write this blog, but that's the purpose.   To help me express my emotions.   Please don't judge.   You can't know what someone has gone through until you walk in their shoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grey Divorce

It's a new term for people 55+ getting divorced.   I was a little surprised when I found so much information online and it's a lot m...