Sunday, April 16, 2017

Grey Divorce

It's a new term for people 55+ getting divorced.   I was a little surprised when I found so much information online and it's a lot more common than you think.   When I first called an attorney and had my first consultation I was shocked when he told me he was currently working on 4 divorces for people in their 60s.  I guess with people living longer they are not staying together if they are not happy.  I've talked to so many people that said their parents stayed together since they figured it was too late in life to do anything about it.   I didn't want to be in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grey Divorce

It's a new term for people 55+ getting divorced.   I was a little surprised when I found so much information online and it's a lot m...